Our Pre-loved Policy
It just became a lot easier to re-sell your child’s clothes and buy second-hand items.
You don’t need to take pictures and upload to various social media groups or wait for strangers to come and collect.
We will buy back any items purchased form us within the last 12 months or ...........
other branded items on request. All we ask is that the clothing is from one of our existing suppliers, made from organic materials or purchased from other ethical brands and returned to us in an unstained, wearable condition.
Once we have received your goods, we will issue you with store credit towards your next items – and add the cost of your shipping too so it won’t cost you anything!!
If you would like to arrange a buy back, it’s incredibly easy just return your items with your proof of purchase (dated within the last 12 months). Or if you would like to send us second-hand clothing that was purchased elsewhere, we ask that you request this using our contact link:
The price we offer will depend on several things – where you brought it, the condition of the items and their resalable value.
Muddy Boots will buy back any item purchased from us within the last 12 months.
Additionally, we may buy other clothing brands, on request.
Simply follow these easy steps:
1. Request a buy back if your products weren’t originally from us or Fill in the Buy Back Form if you purchased the goods from us (this is included with every order)
2. Pop your items along with the form in suitable postage packing (save one of our compostable bags if you can)
3. Send to us from any Post Office (the cost of postage will be refunded along with your credit note so please let us have proof of postage)
4. We will then notify you by email within 5 working days of receiving the items, a breakdown of the price we have allocated your goods.
When you receive this email, you will be able to
· Accept or reject the value of the credit (you will have 3 days to do so)
· If you reject the value of the credit items will be returned to you at your cost.
Here’s an idea of what to expect:
| Never worn (with or without tags) | Items have clearly never been worn and are in perfect condition | 40% retail value
| Hardly worn | The items have been used but look as good as new | 30% retail value
| Gently worn | These items have been looked after, have no stains but subtle signs of wear. | 20% retail value
We all have our strengths. I’ve perfected mine so you can focus on yours. Get in touch to find out how I can help.